Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Butterflies

Hi stamping friends! Today I have a butterfly card to share with you. I love the weather changing and starting to warm and I've even seen the first few butterflies this year!
I pulled out a couple favorite sets from Inspired By Stamping to create my card today. The first set is Hexagons. I love this background building set! I stamped the small image of 3 hexagons twice at each corner and filled them in with various patterns and colors.
Next I used the Butterflies stamp set and stamped the two largest butterflies and colored them with Copic markers. I then trimmed them out and adhered them onto my card base with foam tape.


In between the butterflies I stamped my sentiment and to finish it off added some sequins from the Valentine's Day sequins and some faux stitching with a black pen.
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day.
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
White cardstock
Copic markers: R20 Blush, G20 Wax White, RV11 Pink, 
Y000 Pale Lemon, YR21 Cream, B21 Baby Blue
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper


No comments: