Monday, March 13, 2017

Thanks For Being You

Hello! Today and I have a card that is great for pretty much any occassion...or none at all :) Sometimes the best mail or gift is just because. I pulled out the Big Thanks set for this card.
I die cut a scalloped circle and stamped the sentiment and one the pretty leaf vine from the set onto yellow cardstock. For the "for being you" part of the sentiment I gently curved it on my block and stamped. I love that clear stamps can do this!
Using the scallop die I lightly traced the inside of the circle part with a pencil so I would know where to position the next round of stamping.  I wanted it to feel very full so I chose green ink and the little leaf vine again.
Here it is all stamped. Since the sentiment focal circle is going on top I didn't even bother to erase the pencil. To complete it I added the little flower from the set in light pink.

And here is my completed card. I added some sequins from the Valentine's Day sequins and a couple rows of stitching. 
This card is very spring like and I am ready for spring! Thanks for joining me today and have a great creative day!
Big Thanks stamp set
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Spellbinders Scalloped circle die
Memento Bamboo Leaves ink , Memento Angel Pink ink
white cardstock
sewing machine


No comments: